As a forwarding agent, you know how to ship goods around the world and make sure the vehicles arrive at the desired destination on time and safely. State-of-the-art computer programs help you to plan efficient and optimal transport routes. Empty transports are avoided as much as possible.
- Successful completion of compulsory schooling
- Team spirit and commitment
- Good manners and joy with dealing with customers
- Accurate and structured work style
- Good organisational skills and willingness to learn
- Commercial understanding and interest
- Basic knowledge of Microsift Office
The compensation for this apprenticeship is 673,30 gross/ month.